The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online.
For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s web site: www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity company. In accordance with the Equal Housing Opportunity Act, American Pacific Mortgage Corporation does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, familial status (number and age of children), sexual orientation, age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement) medical history, disability, physical condition, military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law.
Listing found on this website are not endorsements, recommendations, or favoring of Eyal Tropen. Eyal Tropen is not a Real Estate Broker. Properties shown in the Real Estate Links provided are not being sold by Eyal Tropen.
Reverse mortgages (Home Equity Conversion Loans – HECM) are loans offered to homeowners who are 62 or older who have equity in their homes. The loan programs allow borrowers to defer payment on the loans until they pass away, sell the home, or move out. Homeowners, however, remain responsible for the payment of taxes, insurance, maintenance, and other items. Nonpayment of these items can lead to a default under the loan terms and ultimate loss of the home. FHA insured reverse mortgages have an up front and ongoing cost; ask your loan officer for details. These materials are not from, nor approved by HUD, FHA, or any governing agency.
- At the conclusion of the term of the reverse mortgage loan contract, some or all of the equity in the property that is the subject of the reverse mortgage no longer belongs to the person, and the person may need to sell or transfer the property to repay the proceeds of the reverse mortgage from the proceeds of the sale or transfer or the person must otherwise repay the reverse mortgage with interest from the person’s other assets.
- The lender will charge an origination fee, a mortgage insurance premium, closing costs or servicing fees for the reverse mortgage, all or any of which the lender will add to the balance of the reverse mortgage loan.
- The balance of the reverse mortgage loan grows over time and the lender charges interest on the outstanding loan balance.
- The person retains title to the property that is the subject of the reverse mortgage until the person sells or transfers the property and is therefore responsible for paying property taxes, insurance, maintenance and related taxes. Failing to pay these amounts may cause the reverse mortgage loan to become due immediately.
- Interest on a reverse mortgage is not deductible from the person’s income tax return until the person repays all or part of the reverse mortgage loan.
- Under Oregon ORS 311. 700 (2), homesteads that are a part of the senior property tax deferral revolving account cannot be pledged as security for a reverse mortgage.
Keys On Time Program is not available in Oregon. It is a limited guarantee that APMC will provide a credit to the borrower of $895 after the close of escrow if, due to some fault on the part of APMC, its originators or other APMC staff, a purchase transaction does not close until a date after the originally stated close of escrow date. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee does not apply if the purchase transaction fails to close on or before the anticipated close of escrow date due to events/circumstances beyond APMC’s control, including but not limited to, delays caused by: an unacceptable or unexpectedly low appraisal value on the subject property, acts or omissions by the escrow or title company, second lien holder approvals, short sale approval, or loan conditions imposed by the lender that, despite reasonable diligence by APMC, are not met by any party in a timely manner. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee trigger begins when the initial loan package is received by APMC’s Fulfillment center. The complete loan package must be received in the APMC Fulfillment center a minimum of 20 days prior to the COE date. Exclusions: The limited guarantee does not apply to the HARP program, reverse mortgages, FHA 203k, non-delegated jumbo products or any loans that require prior approval from an investor. The limited guarantee applies to purchase transactions only. All programs are subject to borrower and property qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Annual Percentage Rates (APR) shown as of June 1st, 2020, subject to change without notice.
For specific loan scenario questions please reach out to your American Pacific Mortgage loan advisor.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
- 30 Year Fixed: Loan amount $300,000 at 3.450% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,338.77.
- 15 Year Fixed: Loan amount $300,000 at 2.910% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $2,058.78.
- FHA 30 Year Fixed: Loan amount $300,000 at 3.210% APR, 3.5% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,299.04. FHA monthly MI is $211.00.
- VA 30 Year Fixed: Loan amount $300,000 at 2.930% APR, 0% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,253.51.
- USDA 30 Year Fixed: Loan amount $300,000 at 3.190% APR, 0% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,295.76.
- Jumbo 30 Year Fixed: Loan amount $500,000 at 3.650% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $2,287.30.
- 5/1 ARM: Loan amount $300,000 at 2.880% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,260.76. 5/1 ARM is fixed for the first 5 years, subject to change annually thereafter.
- 7/1 ARM: Loan amount $300,000 at 3.810% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,416.75. 7/1 ARM is fixed for the first 7 years, subject to change annually thereafter.
- 10/1 ARM: Loan amount $300,000 at 4.000% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance is $1,449.81. 10/1 ARM is fixed for the first 10 years, subject to change annually thereafter.
- Bridge 6 Month Term Fixed: Loan amount $150,000 at 7.490% APR, 20% down, monthly payment without taxes and insurance (deferred). 1 balloon payment of $155,553.83 due on 6th month.
Corporate Office: American Pacific Mortgage Corporate Office 3000 Lava Ridge Court, Suite 200, Roseville, CA 95661 | 916.960.1325